[Click here to go to the Pre-Application Questionnaire]
Sabina offers comprehensive Immigration Services for:
- Skilled Workers
- Family Class Relatives
- Business Immigrants
- Refugee Claimants
- Temporary Foreign Workers
- Change of Status
- Change of Conditions
- Free Trade Agreements
- Visit under FTA and NAFTA
- Inter-Company Transfers
- Traders or Investors
- Representation at the Immigration and Refugee Board, Appeal Division
WE urge you to complete and submit our Pre-Application Questionnaire to enable us to asses your chances of success. Our services are geared towards advising you and we will not hesitate to suggest a class or category which may allow your application to succeed. We are professionals who are dedicated to assist and serve our clients.
PRIOR to arrival in Canada, we provide full immigration counselling including:
- Assessment of qualifications.
- Documentation requirements.
- Preparation and finalization of application forms.
- Preparation for the interview with Immigration officials.
UPON arrival we offer:
- Settlement assistance.
- Introduction to business, legal, and financial entities.
- Assistance with any further immigration concerns, including obtaining returning resident permits.
THE QUALITY of our work is guaranteed. Our fee structure is most reasonable and flexible. Clients are not billed for incidentals and out-of-pocket expenses except for long distance telephone calls, fax messages, and those expressly agreed to beforehand.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION,
CONTACT US TODAY:
TOLL FREE (in North America): 1-888-731-0055
Sabina & Associates Paralegal Services
2487 Kaladar Avenue, Suite 2115